Experience a burst of flavors with our Skinny Pasta Veggie Stir-Fry with Ginger-Soy Sauce recipe. This vibrant and nutritious dish combines Skinny Pasta with a colorful array of fresh vegetables, tossed in a delectable ginger-soy sauce. Packed with nutrients and bursting with flavor, this stir-fry is a perfect choice for a dietetic and satisfying meal. Get ready to tantalize your taste buds with this creative and healthy recipe!
Ingredients for Skinny Pasta Veggie Stir-Fry with Ginger-Soy Sauce:
- 1 package of Skinny Pasta spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons of sesame oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon of freshly grated ginger
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 cup of sugar snap peas, ends trimmed
- 1 cup of broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons of low-sodium soy sauce (or tamari for gluten-free)
- 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of honey (optional for added sweetness)
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Fresh cilantro, chopped (for garnish)
Instructions for Skinny Pasta Veggie Stir-Fry with Ginger-Soy Sauce:
- Cook the Skinny Pasta spaghetti according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet or wok, heat the sesame oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the minced garlic and grated ginger to the skillet. Sauté for about 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add the sliced red and yellow bell peppers, zucchini, sugar snap peas, and broccoli florets to the skillet. Stir-fry for 3-4 minutes until the vegetables are crisp-tender.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the low-sodium soy sauce, rice vinegar, and honey (if using).
- Pour the sauce mixture over the vegetables in the skillet and toss to coat evenly.
- Add the cooked Skinny Pasta spaghetti to the skillet and gently toss with the vegetables and sauce until well combined and heated through.
- Remove the stir-fry from heat and garnish with sesame seeds and fresh cilantro.
- Serve the Skinny Pasta Veggie Stir-Fry with Ginger-Soy Sauce immediately and enjoy the delightful combination of flavors and textures.